Jobs with RUTS
Programme Delivery Assistant
Salary info: 6 month post with a possibility of an extension subject to funding
Status: Full time
Closing: 19 January 2018
Location: We are currently based in Newtongrange
Main purpose of role
RUTS is committed to providing vocational training and other support of the highest quality to young people using innovative solutions This role will work with the delivery staff to assist in the planning, delivery and administration of RUTS programmes.
The purpose of this post is to:
Assist in the delivery of learning opportunities for young people that use motorcycles /bicycles/boxing as a focus.
There is scope to further develop this post creatively with young people.
- Work with young people to identify barriers to learning and develop process to support into positive outcomes.
- Assisting the development of activities which support young people to learn about motorcycle/bicycles/boxing
- Assisting the delivery a range of qualifications
- Support young people who may have had a poor experience of education and consequently have difficulties with literacy, self esteem and communication.
- Maintain written records of the work undertaken for the purposes of evaluation.
- Maintain knowledge of opportunities available to young people who wish to pursue a career in a related field.
- Manage own time and support the delivery of objectives and targets ensuring the development of professional practice and updating personal knowledge of local and national initiatives.
- Continuously demonstrate and develop better understanding of ethical issues in relation to working with young people. (eg. Confidentiality, Child Protection and equal opportunities, etc.)
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and its overall objectives.
To apply please complete an application form by visiting https://goodmoves.org.uk/vacancy/34121-programme-delivery-assistant and downloading an application form
Closing Date: 12pm Friday 19th January 2018. Interviews will be held on week commencing 29th January